Our dogs are our children and we've got everything you need to spoil them on their birthday. Our soft round Carob Brownie Cake is our tastiest recipe and winner amongst even the pickiest pals. Perfect for just 1 dog but enough to share with other pups in the house. And all these treats are baked by fellow dog lovers, in a real bakery, with restaurant quality ingredients. Please include your dogs name so we can decorate to the nines...the canines that is! Here's what is going to make your dog's day:
- 1 carob brownie cake (4" x 2.5")
- 1 half pound bag of Award Winning PeaMutt Butter Carob Chip K9 Cookies
- 2 doggie sized party hats
- 1 dog toy (toy may vary from picture)
- 1 tennis ball
- 2 party hat cookies
- Carob Brownie Cake: flour, carob powder, molasses, applesauce, eggs and peanut butter with yogurt frosting and sprinkles.
- PeaMutt Butter Carob Chip K9 Cookies: flour, peanut butter, honey, carob chips.
- Party Hat Cookies: flour, peanut butter & honey with yogurt frosting.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My pup Uziel is a 77 pound German Shepherd and to celebrate his first birthday, I ordered him a Barkday box. The cake is cute and well decorated. It came with all sorts of goodies to make his day extra special. The cake MUST be good because he devours every slice that comes out. You won't be disappointed. My ONLY reason for not giving this 5 stars is that the toys that come with it are only suitable for a very small dog. If there was an option to pick toys for a larger breed, it would have been perfect. (The rope last exactly 34 seconds before chewed through and the tennis ball was popped on the second toss.) That said, I will STILL order again when his next birthday comes around. Well done Taj ma-Hound! We love ya!